All Topics / Value Adding / Town Planning Consultant Perth

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of PlanCheckPlanCheck
    @plancheck

Hi what a great site and forum…well done…

property seems to be still a hot topic…what recession :P

I am a Town Planning Consultant located in Western Australia… if your having trouble with approvals i hear you.. or just don't know here to start… i don't know how i do what i do!..

anyway i am interested in development and it is funny but i have made many of my clients wealthy and yet to do it for myself…

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Helen
    As just one of the mob here, welcome and hope the forum is great for you also.

Just found out myself last month what a Town Planner does when not working inside a Council.
     I needed to find out how to change the title of a property from Strata to Torrens, and if it was possible in this case, then how to get plans drawn, estimate costs, get DA prepared & submitted to Council and shepherded through those hallowed halls of the gods etc – enter the independant Town Planning Consultant  who someone nameless at Council recommended – so things are now looking brighter again. 
    Had no idea what they did.
    Hope you enjoy it and also hope you can start creating some wealth for yourself, no doubt somewhere in property development so you're in one of the right places here. Good luck 
    Cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.