All Topics / General Property / Townhouse/Duplex Sites

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

Hi
    I'm interested in locating small – medium development sites for townhouses/duplexes, minimum 250m2 and up, DA in place for the development.

Preferred areas include: Brisbane, Sunshine/Gold Coast, Ipswich, other areas and states in fact are fine as long as demand is present and councils are supportive (!!) of environmentally friendly and affordable housing.

If anyone knows of this type of site, please let me know via PM, or conversely, if anyone can suggest a means as to how to locate these sites, that would be much appreciated.

Also, builders who have such projects that have stalled due to long construction times or high construction costs, please let me know as I may be able to connect you with someone who could assist. No promises but one more contact or avenue can't hurt I believe :)

Thanks all

Matt.

Profile photo of marlsmarls
    @marls

are you still interested in DA approved sites.  i sometimes come across properties that might suit you.  i can email you when something comes up if you like.
    regards
    MARLENE NOTHLING

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

I'll send you an email Marlene… thanks.

Profile photo of Gerry DowlingGerry Dowling
    @gerry-dowling

Matt, I have a DA for 5 townhouses in Rockhampton if you are interested. [email protected]

Profile photo of IntrigueIntrigue
    @intrigue

I know of a development in the Whitsundays that has Duplex, Triplex and Quadplex allotments available with  Preliminery Approvals, cost per dwelling site 85-90k?

Profile photo of hschmidhschmid
    Participant
    @hschmid

Intrigue, I would like some details of your Whitsundays land

Profile photo of hschmidhschmid
    Participant
    @hschmid
    Profile photo of Hanh TongHanh Tong
    @hanh-tong

I would like to buy the development sites with DA: duplex, triplex or townhouses.

Please send me to my email: [email protected]

Thank you!

Best regards,

Hannah

Profile photo of KeyStrategiesKeyStrategies
    @keystrategies
    Hanh Tong wrote:
    I would like to buy the development sites with DA: duplex, triplex or townhouses. Please send me to my email: [email protected] Thank you! Best regards, Hannah

What area's are you looking at?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.