All Topics / Heads Up! / My Most Useful iPhone Apps For Real Estate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of danielkanoondanielkanoon
    @danielkanoon

1- Google Maps/Earth – The Google Maps app just got 100x better with the newly introduced iPhone 3G S because it can now pinpoint your location and give you directions based on the direction you are facing. You can also look up a neighborhood and use Google’s StreetView to show clients what they can expect before driving to the home. Google Earth allows you to see surrounding terrain in vivid detail like the mountain of a nearby ski resort.

2- Loan Calculator – What If? – Have you ever had a buyer pose the question “How much would this home cost per month?” Using the Loan Calculator – What If? calculator you can easily calculate monthly payment based on their interest rate. The calculator also gives you the option to email the payment terms and information to your client from within the application.

3- Compass – The Compass app is only available with the iPhone 3G S but is certainly worth the price of admission for upgraders and new users. Using the Compass application you will become a master of feng shui by knowing which direction a home faces and where the sun will rise and set on the house your buyers are considering.

4- Tweetie – For today’s modern real estate people, Tweetie will keep you connected to your sphere by giving you all the power of Twitter in a lightweight, easy to use iPhone app. Check your @replies, send out a tweet and read direct messages on the fly.

5- Air Sharing Pro – Designed for the true road warrior, Air Sharing Pro lets you print documents, view high resolution photos and PDFs and share files with other Air Sharing iPhone users. I always keep a folder of high-res listing images on my iPhone so I can show them to buyers who might be interested in one of my homes.

6- Flashlight – Light is quite simply a white background that turns your 3.5-inch iPhone screen into a very bright flashlight. You won’t get a lot of distance with the light but it’s perfect for illuminating dark doorways.

7- Restaurant Nutrition – Being on the road all the time, Restaurants is my favorite nutrition guide application. Load the app up and you’ll have access to a variety of fast food restaurant nutrition charts including Subway, Taco Bell and McDonalds. Now you can eat smart no matter where you are!

Does anyone have anymore???

Daniel Kanoon

Profile photo of KoozKooz
    @kooz

I purchased an app for I think $1.19. Its a stamp duty calculator which determines stamp duty in any state of Australia. Enter in the purchase price, state & if PPOR or IP and calculate. Its been spot on for me in Vic to date.

Profile photo of KoozKooz
    @kooz

Oh…and all those free apps that young kids can play when chatting to REA or driving around town. "Priceless"

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I must get one of these and develop a property analysis calculator i could use! Since my phone was smashed on the weekend it might be a good time to go onto the next level.

I never used one but what would be a cost that an iPhone be and can it be prepaid or use and existing contact from another company? I got 12 mths to run out on this sim!

Profile photo of HomeBuyerAppHomeBuyerApp
    @homebuyerapp

Just released!

HomeBuyer iPhone app.

Lets you take notes and photos, use the calendar to schedule inspection times and locate the address using maps.

There's also a FREE Lite version.

Check it out at http://www.turboly.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.