All Topics / Help Needed! / Where to download PAMD Form 30C

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of nitrodropsnitrodrops
    @nitrodrops

Hi All,

A mate is trying to sell his own property. May i know where can i find a blank copy of PAMD Form 30C? Googled for a while, saw on REIQ website, but it has the 'Draft' word on it.

Btw, if my friend is trying to sell his own property (House), he just need the seller to fill up this form right?

http://www.reiq.com.au/pdfs/BuySellRent/Contract_for_House_and_Residential_Land_6th_Edition.pdf

Cheers
    Nit

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Nit you wont get it for nothing he will need to purchase it from the REIQ or get a friendly agent to provide him with one.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of nitrodropsnitrodrops
    @nitrodrops
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Nit you wont get it for nothing he will need to purchase it from the REIQ or get a friendly agent to provide him with one.

Thnx Rich

Profile photo of QGMQGM
    @qgm

Hi Nitrodrops  You can download from the Qld Government website for free.

Go to Departments – Look up Fair Trading there is a section for forms and you will find it there.  If you have any problems send me a fax number and I'll forward one to you. 

Profile photo of nitrodropsnitrodrops
    @nitrodrops
    QGM wrote:
    Hi Nitrodrops  You can download from the Qld Government website for free.

Go to Departments – Look up Fair Trading there is a section for forms and you will find it there.  If you have any problems send me a fax number and I'll forward one to you. 

Thnx mate. Managed to get a soft copy this morning from my selling agent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.