All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Accountant/Lawyer etc in Ballarat – any recommendations?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of bjsaustbjsaust
    Participant
    @bjsaust

Hi there,

Just getting started on the journey. I want to start off by getting things lined up with professionals like these. I was wondering if anyone had firms/individuals they'd recommend for someone living in the Ballarat area? Unfortunately while I've lived here a few years now I havn't built up any contacts really.

If not, any advice on how to go about finding them? Is it just a matter of working through the local directory and going and talking to a number of them?

Thanks
    Ben

Profile photo of FletcherTaxFletcherTax
    @fletchertax

Ben

Ask your friends/colleagues whom they use and go from there. Often they will point you towards a compatible accountant for you.

Fletcher Tax Accountants
    http://www.fletchertaxaccountants.com.au

Profile photo of bjsaustbjsaust
    Participant
    @bjsaust

As far as I'm aware none of my friends/family use an accountant for anything other than basic Tax purposes, and even then aren't happy. None of them do any investing either.

Profile photo of d.davo23d.davo23
    @d.davo23

Hi Ben,
    If your after legal advice in the areas of property law, conveyancing, commercial and business law I would recommend Nevett Ford or Heinz and Partners. For accounting and taxation advice I would strongly recommend Cooke & Foley Accountants. I live in the Ballarat area also FYI

Profile photo of bjsaustbjsaust
    Participant
    @bjsaust
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.