All Topics / General Property / For anybody considering S.E.QLD property

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Results1Results1
    @results1

Here is a link to the latest – July 2009 – update of the S.E.QLD Infrastructure plan. Some of it is pretty heavy going, but some excellent and very useful information.

I wouldn't call it my bible , but I do use it alot.

http://www.dip.qld.gov.au/regional-planning/south-east-queensland-infrastructure-plan-and-program-2.html

happy reading.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

What's it all mean in plain English? Any regional towns benefiting what spots do you see as going good in the future from any of it.

Profile photo of Results1Results1
    @results1

Hi Jaffasoft,

Well it's pretty plain english, it's just that there's a lot of english. Basically it is what the title says, all major infrastructure development going on in my corner of the world. Broken down for investors and end users a like. It is pretty heavy going to just sit down and read for the sake of reading. However if you are looking at S.E.QLD, it's definitely worth the time to look through it.. There are literally billions of dollars worth of developments, upgrade and projects going on that you may not be aware of.

I have really posted it to let people have another source of reference for those doing due diligence on anywhere in S.E.QLD, because  it is actually a very informative read. If not looking in the area, then perhaps Harry Potter would be a more enjoyable read.

Profile photo of live lifelive life
    @live-life

Hi Tony,  whatever happened to the azzura paradise towers development in surfers? did it get canned.

And how is the high rise apt market faring over there, is it a good time to get in?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.