All Topics / General Property / Quantity Surveyor Required

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ajayayyarajayayyar
    Join Date: 2005
    Post Count: 176

    Hi all,

    Can someone recommend a qualified quantity surveyer that I can use to produce a depreciation report for my investment property?

    I need to claim depreciation for my tax return. I am looking for someone who is affordable and professional.

    The property is an apartment located in The Rocks (Sydney), and it is 64 square metres internal size. If someone could also tell me   rough cost for doing the quantity surveyor activity for my apartment would also be great…

    Appreciate your assistance.


    Profile photo of washingtonbrownwashingtonbrown
    Join Date: 2006
    Post Count: 44

    I'm biased – but why dont you give try our calculator – to see what returns you might achieve.



    Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 401

    I used catalyst and was a quick turn around

    Profile photo of FletcherTaxFletcherTax
    Join Date: 2009
    Post Count: 31

    Try  Deppro – I think they have a Double Bay based office and quick turnarounds and are competitively priced.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.