All Topics / Overseas Deals / Investor’s need to get savvy in current tough market

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Kiwi Property GuyKiwi Property Guy
    @kiwi-property-guy

Hi guys,

We have just sent out a newsletter to our property investor database discussing this topic of why it is now more important than ever to get educated before investing/investing further.

If you are not yet on our email list, you can view the email newsletter in your browser here > http://eepurl.com/cRmn

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

I was discussing a similar issue with a potential client earlier today. One of his suppliers had provided some top quality product recently from Qld which cost about double what he was previously paying for local goods, then given another kg of a chinese sourced product.  The first being the best he had ever tasted, the second left a bitter aftertaste but was acceptable (and less than the original product).

His supplier acknowledged that you don't make your profit in the sale, you make it at the time of purchase. Real estate & development is not different, if you pay too much for the property, you will never make it up.

Profile photo of Kiwi Property GuyKiwi Property Guy
    @kiwi-property-guy
    Scott No Mates wrote:
    I was discussing a similar issue with a potential client earlier today. One of his suppliers had provided some top quality product recently from Qld which cost about double what he was previously paying for local goods, then given another kg of a chinese sourced product.  The first being the best he had ever tasted, the second left a bitter aftertaste but was acceptable (and less than the original product).

His supplier acknowledged that you don't make your profit in the sale, you make it at the time of purchase. Real estate & development is not different, if you pay too much for the property, you will never make it up.

Yes Scott, exactly! ,some people are prepaired to wait for capital growth over time, I prefer to get mine up front ;-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.