All Topics / Value Adding / Queenslander Cladding options or other for an elevated house

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of balniksbalniks
    Participant
    @balniks

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=105825671&f=20&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=87683614&s=qld&snf=rbs&tm=1249097748

Like this house here, (only about 1m high at the front, at the back maybe 1.5m high) my house has the vertical wood running around the entire house on the elevated section to close it off. All of this needs replacing, but i would like other options other than wood. Is there cladding available that would do a similar job, perhaps still being slated with gaps in it like the wood? Or any other ideas anyone might have? I was going to replace the wood myself, but this is just going to be too big a job and i would rather pay a little more and get something put in professionally that looks good.

Thanks guys,

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

There is a composite timber/plastic product available but I can't remember its name, often used for decking.

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools
    Scott No Mates wrote:
    There is a composite timber/plastic product available but I can't remember its name, often used for decking.

modwood?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.