All Topics / General Property / Introduction for myself

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Andrew RAndrew R
    Participant
    @andrew-r

Hi Ladies and Gents,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Andrew, my current role is at a Buyers agency in Sydney as the research executive. Great role for my love of property investing. I started in the industry as a residential sales agent, then I moved into a position with Jones Lang LaSalle in the Investment Sales Division. We specialized in commercial and retail property from 5mil to 50mil Australia wide, also development sites in the same price range. Was a great role as I learnt a lot from some of the best property brains in the country. I have now moved to a role as the research executive here at a new company, my role is too research areas and market trends to provide us with the best information for our investment clients. Ill be popping in and out trying to answer as many questions as I can, and feel free to ask me any questions about how I work or what I do. I’m also completing my Bach of Business and Commerce (property) in Sydney. Which is very interesting. Looking forward to chatting with you guys in here and getting some advice for myself on the sides of property investing which I’m not up to speed with, which is the finance side of things. 

Andrew

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

Welcome Andrew

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Welcome Andrew to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello Andrew u r an ASSET to this forum and what a wonderful company u r working for …

D

Profile photo of garmongarmon
    @garmon

Hallo everyone…

i am newbie of this forum and My name is garmon… I am 23 years old …

I hope you will enjoy my post…

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Andrew never came back? So much for helping to answer questions!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.