All Topics / Help Needed! / Solicitor / Conveyancer, Pest & Building Inspector & Insurers wanted in Springvale.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ytv28ytv28
    Participant
    @ytv28

Hi, Good day to everyone!

I am a newbie to property here, I am going to offer to buy a house in Noble Park in Victoria. Can anyone recommend a conveyancer, Pest & Building Inspector and some Insurers to me? BTW, What are the differences between a solicitor and a conveyancer?

Sorry if this is not in the right forum thread.

Thanks & cheers!

Jack

Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

Hi Jack,

The main difference, from my perspective, between a solicitor and a conveyancer is the duty of care that they operate under.  A solicitor has a higher duty of care to their client than a conveyancer and will usually charge a litle more.  A great conveyancer is just as good as a Solicitor, and definately better than a bad Solicitor.

Just so I can see if I can refer one to you, where abouts would you like them to be?

Profile photo of ytv28ytv28
    Participant
    @ytv28

Thanks FinSpec, If it is possible, I would like them to  be in Noble Park, Springvale or Dandenong Area in SE Melbourne. How about Pest & Building Inspectors, and Insurance Brokers? Any web links will be very helpful and appreciated.

Jack.

Profile photo of ytv28ytv28
    Participant
    @ytv28

Thanks FinSpec, If it is possible, I would like them to  be in Noble Park, Springvale or Dandenong Area in SE Melbourne. How about Pest & Building Inspectors, and Insurance Brokers? Any web links will be very helpful and appreciated.

Jack.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.