All Topics / Value Adding / PAINTING TILES

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

Hi has anyone painted there bathroom tiles before as ive heard there is a paint out there that you can use
    So i would like to no if it works and how does it look?

I would be painting floor and walls

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

If you are talking about White Knight tile paint then it is no good on floors.  It rubs off quite quickly.  Also, I was very unsatisfied with the result even on the walls.  I think it would be OK if you were happy to sell the property and not care about what happens to it after you don't own it, but if you want to sell a quality product, then, in my experience, tile paint is not the way to go.

I have heard about companies that repaint tiles that may give a better and more permanent result.  I haven't used them so couldn't vouch for the result.

Cheers

K

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

thanks, only want a quality job, but dont want to spend heaps on this property as it may get bulldozed in 2 or 3 years.

Ive just heard of ceramic refinishing, anyone no about this???

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

I did see a segment on Better Homes and Gardens a while ago where a professional outfit came in and resprayed tiles, bath, basin and shower base then used like a UV light to harden the paint – looked good

Profile photo of nafenafe
    @nafe

Hey guys, check out ebay under 'business and industrial' then look under offline businesses, in there you will find a company selling there business for tile and kitchen re paints, maybe you can email and find out what areas they cover. maybe you might be able to just buy there product.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.