All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Investment Decision Making Software

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of sensitiveteethsensitiveteeth
    @sensitiveteeth

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on this forum, I read through a couple of threads, but I had a specific query with regards to advice on software. Apologies in advance if this is covered elsewhere on a different thread, please direct me. If not here goes:

I used ArcMap or some similar software at university to establish decision making tools for Councils to assist in, for eg. Building new schools. This would involve putting a query in finding zones that are within 5km radius from a school and so on.

I was wondering if there was a software that cold be used as a tool for Property Investors to find areas – i.e. streets etc. which are within 5km from a school, shopping centre and so on?

ArcGIS does not come with data – so does a software that can identify potential suburbs and streets loaded with data such as demographics, growth rates, median house prices, average rental, and local facilities exist where queries can be performed and maps printed to assist in such decision making?

Thanks in advance

Profile photo of madelizabethanmadelizabethan
    @madelizabethan

I don't know about actual software that you can buy, but RPData's web site can give you all of the information you're after, and more, all up-to-date, in its subscription.

The cost of the subscription is probably a bit prohibitive to keep up if you aren't buying many properties in each year, but I think you can get it for a month or so at a time, while you need to do your research.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.