All Topics / General Property / How to Subdivide & build ?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of homerunhomerun
    @homerun

Hello everybody, I’m interested in learning what steps are involved while sub dividing land, government/council regulations to comply, building code etc as a hobby. The problem is I don’t know where to start. Are there any publications/references available without going to Uni? I’m sure there will be lot of technical stuff involved but I’m willing to spend some spare time to learn. Anyone here who can point me in right direction? 

Thanks!

Profile photo of ConveyConvey
    Participant
    @convey

What state are you in?

Profile photo of lifesjourneylifesjourney
    Participant
    @lifesjourney

Hi Homerun,

There is a Resource by Martin Ayles called "Development Blueprint" which used to be available for sale through this site, but is now out of stock. I put up a post yesterday under "General Property" asking if anyone is interested in buying it from me & noticed your Post & thought it may be a good place to start out & give you the knowledge you need? It was produced in 2006 so the info is still very current.

There is a link HERE (will open in seperate window) which is from the "products page" from this site, and explains what is included in the package.
    If you are interested let me know via email.

[email protected]

Thanks
    All the best
    Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.