All Topics / General Property / Free Residex Property Reports

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

As many of the long term members are aware I have built up a pretty good property portfolio here in SE Qld over the last 15 years since arriving in Australia from the UK.

Over the last month or so I am starting to find more and more opportunities in other States where previously i had not ventured and intend to starting acquiring residential property outside of Qld.

I have therefore subscribed to Residex for my own personal use however if anyone is interested in receiving a report for a particular property anywhere in Australia they can email me and i would happy to email them a copy.

There are no catches whatsoever and the reports will be emailed to you totally free of charge.

All I need is the full property address and the number of bedrooms if this known.

Hopefully it will help fellow property investors and first home buyers alike. 

Here's to many more year of happy investing. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Good one Richy!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Dont worry Jaffa I might need forum members help when i buy something interstate so hopefully i can count on local advice.

Sort of 2 way street. I give you a report for your property and you give me some knowledge of an area for mine.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

What criteria suits your fancy Richard?

Participant
    @qlds007

Jaffa

Like everyone else i am looking at properties where i can add value i.e corner blocks, large lots etc etc.

Everything i own in SE Qld has something going for it or alternatively is a darn good cash flow i.e blocks of units, sounds leases etc

If i get down your neck of the woods I will ask you for some advice.

Profile photo of rhettwrhettw
    @rhettw

Nice gesture Richard, feel free to contact me for any info about the Perth market if something catches your eye!

Participant
    @qlds007

Cheers appreciate rhettw i appreciate that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.