All Topics / Value Adding / houses renovated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of glynntglynnt
    @glynnt

Hi All,

I still consider myself a novice renovater as I have only done 3 house in the last 3 years. But i have an interesting question. In my travels over the weekend looking at future projects, I noticed 2 town houses in an area that I would really like to buy and redevelope. Problem is these 2 places subdivided on the one block aren't for sale. They are absolute dumps, not lived in, in a beautiful area. How do I go about finding out who owns them and approaching them if they would like to sell? Is that etical??

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Do an online title search – it will cost you a few $ but if you are interested in the sites a worthwhile expense. Your solicitor does one when you purchase as well as just prior to settlement.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Or chat to someone in the neighborhood. Locals often know lots of things esp if you find the gossiper in the street.

Profile photo of carlrsullivancarlrsullivan
    Participant
    @carlrsullivan

speak to a real estate agent who should be able to use RP Data to find the name for you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.