All Topics / General Property / First post: Redcliffe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Mooks100Mooks100
    @mooks100

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. Yesterday I put in an offer on a property in Margate – hence i was up at four this morning. I’ve heard that Redcliffe is tipped to do well but am wondering if that includes the surrounding suburbs, or if it is Redcliffe in particular as the prices seem to be lower than Scarborough and Margate? Is there a price range tipped to do better than others in the next two years? I would say “my” property is mid range ($500+).

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Profile photo of BluegrassBluegrass
    Participant
    @bluegrass

Hi Mooks
    I have been involved in building in the area for a number of years now and in all that time I was hearing the Redcliffe was tipped to be the next thing.
    Redcliffe is a bit like Chervon Island on the Gold Coast, close to everything but for some reason has not moved.
    Margate and Rothwell and Scarbrough will all do well without Redcliffe doing anything!
    If the property is a PPR go ahead and buy it at your best negotiated price, if it is an IP there are better deals than a mid range $500+ property.
    Hope this helps a little.
    Kevin

Profile photo of Mooks100Mooks100
    @mooks100

Thanks Bluegrass. It will be a PPR but will only be moving there because I’m hearing it will do well. Iff there are better deals out there to be had, do you have any hints for me?

Cheers

Profile photo of BluegrassBluegrass
    Participant
    @bluegrass

Hi Mooks
    The only other places I would suggest to look is the Pacific Innovation Corridor 'PIC' which runs from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.
    There is house and land product there that will see growth in the next three years of up to 30%. This figure is based on history and lack of land in the corridor.
    Regards
    Kevin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.