All Topics / Help Needed! / PROPERTY INVESTMENT PARTNER WANTED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of l_b29265l_b29265
    Participant
    @l_b29265

My husband and I are looking for an investor to partner with. We are keen to get into property developing full time, but don't have the funds to do it and leave our jobs. We have currently borrowed to our capacity. I need a partner who is cashed up, and can finance projects(small at first to test the waters, then hopefully becoming larger and more succesful. I am an architect, so can offer some invaluable services when it comes to property development, design, and council applications etc etc. My services alone are worth potentially tens of thousands of dollars depending on the scope of works and the project. My husband is a building supervisor, who will have his builder's licence in the very near future. He will be able to run the jobs, organising all aspects  from beginning to completion saving on the builder's percentage profit. So we are a builder and architect ready to partner with someone who has the money, but perhaps not the know how. We could look into forming a small company, or to work project by project. We are open to options and discussions about the property development partnership and how it might operate. We are looking for a long term investor, easy to get along with, open to suggestions, and willing to try things out and see how they go.
    If you are interested to have a chat about it, please send me a message, and we'll give you a call. We are located in NSW, but would consider travel to other states for worthwhile projects.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.