All Topics / General Property / Advance Special Notice on Active Property Network Meeting Monday 3rd August

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

I usually post this about a week before the event but due to our very special guests and expected capacity crowd I wanted to do this a little earlier. That way you can’t say I didn’t give you notice!

For those that attended the Active Property Network's (APNs) seminar in 2007 with Dean and Elise Parker you may remember standing room only. We were not prepared and converted our 80 seat room venue into 120 seats and had the audience hanging from the rafters just to fit in. Despite the discomfort not a single person left without having learnt a heap from the Lump Sum Cash Profit Experts. In 2008 we learnt our lesson and upgraded to a bigger room so our audience was able to at least have a seat each!

Our dilemma now in 2009 is what size room will be required this time? Dean and Elise have now transacted in over $20m worth of property in a few short years and are one of Australia’s hottest renovating couples. They have appeared on channel 7s Hot Property and in various other media. What differentiates them from the average investor is that they have systematised everything! Even to a point where they can do a property deal knowing they will make a large lump sum cash profit at the other end. Did I mention, often by using very little of their own money. They are going to share with you at this meeting just how they do this!

The other reason I’m giving you pre warning is that Dean has just contacted me and asked to pre purchase 30 tickets for his personal clients. I’ve agreed and decided it is a great idea, so I am also now also giving away 30 Free tickets to any new person who has never been to an APN meeting before in this community (entry price is normally $20). Dean has also said that anyone who pre registers for this event will receive a renovation DVD valued at $47. To qualify, pre registration is vital so he can ship down from Ballarat the DVDs required for the night.

Existing APN members and regulars let me know if you are coming so you will qualify for the DVD. Newbies, send me an email or reply to this post and I’ll add you to the list as a free guest on the night on me as a welcoming gift (plus secure a DVD for you also!)

To register email [email protected]

P.S. Feel free to tell your friends who may be interested in this meeting!

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Just a reminder that this is on tomorrow (Monday 3rd)
    While we have been swamped with enquiries, we have decided to include everyone in the offer for the dvd, and free entry for all 1st timers
    you will have to register (if you havent already) by sending an email with your details to [email protected]

This is sure to be the biggest & best APN meeting ever so dont miss out on this one

Troy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.