All Topics / Commercial Property / Commercial property in Australia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of netlawmannetlawman
    @netlawman

Very useful and handy details for commercial property lease in Australia.

http://www.netlawman.com.au/info/negotiating-business-property-lease-australia.php

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Looks interesting – is your retail lease NSW RTA compliant & does it come with a disclosure statement?

Profile photo of netlawmannetlawman
    @netlawman

RTA is a standard template and lawful in almost all states. You just need to add a jurisdiction clause where you reside.Your 2nd question about disclosure statement, that is not included this time however it can be added for a very low cost. Many Net Lawman users purchase our personal drafting service to edit these templates according to their circumstances. Here is quick link to get an estimate from our solicitor http://www.netlawman.co.uk/document-drafting.php. This template includes property inventory also.

Profile photo of judithscottjudithscott
    @judithscott

The links that you have provided is seems to be helpful to me.

Profile photo of SemethaSemetha
    @semetha

You can't use super to buy residential property. I doubt you could use the $21,000 First Home Owners grant to buy a commercial property.

In terms of loopholes – you may want to explore the possibility of buying the property with your super through a partnership. I'm not exactly sure how this works, but I've heard you can purchase residential property this way. Stilbaai Property       

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.