All Topics / General Property / has anyone used the website cashflow capital??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of kazimackkazimack
    @kazimack

I found a website listing positive cashflow properties for sale.  Has anyone had dealings with this website?? 

Profile photo of BluegrassBluegrass
    Participant
    @bluegrass

Hi Kazimack
    I have sold some property through the website via a finance company I am aligned with.
    They have good stock and research the areas they sell in.
    I also have good stock as too do others.
    Try and deal direct with the builder, you will save money!
    Kevin

Profile photo of andykirbyandykirby
    Participant
    @andykirby

A few other people have already posted this type of question. I suggest you search for "cashflow capital" in the search box at the top right hand side of this page and see what people have previously said…..

Profile photo of swiftosswiftos
    @swiftos

Hi Kazimack

I am also a buyers advocate and hope to give you some unbiased information. Cashflow Capital are a reputable company that locate positive cashflow property across Australia. They charge a fee of 2.2% of the purchase price negotiated.

Our company also does similar and charges a flat fee which is quite competitive. The difference you will find is that smaller companies such as ours locate properties specifically tailored to the client's profile whereas Cashflow Capital do not tailor their selections to specific clients.

If you are interested in locating a cashflow property buyers advocates can save you time by locating properties, providing important information including industry, rentability etc. and often also save you money due to relationships with agents across Australia.

I would be more than interested in chatting more and seeing if we can help you. Feel free to email me on [email protected] or call on 0423 052 513 and we can discuss.

Thanks

Simon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.