All Topics / Finance / Mortgage Rebates – Borrower and Broker Help Please – Brokers – Free National Promotion!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Michael.LeeMichael.Lee
    Participant
    @michael.lee

Hello folks,

I am currently writing an article for Your Mortgage Magazine on retail vs. mortgage rebates, then as a subset of mortgage rebates, ORP vs SRP. This could be some great free advertising for the right broker, I need two inputs and hope you can help.

The first is from borrowers willing to share their experience with either an ORP mortgage broker or and SRP mortgage broker. You must be able to substantiate that you have dealt with one or the other and your contribution can be either anonymous or (preferably) with name and details attached.

The second input is from a mortgage broker that doesn't rebate and can show their superiority to the discount brokers using a hypothetical scenario. I'm hoping for a cover for this article, so it is a great opportunity for a leader to shine and will include a business profile and contact details. The mag runs nationally and it should subject to editors discretion) run for Octobers edition which comes out in September).

I have a week to find you all. Anyone interested please post a comment or shoot me a contact via the forum.

P.S. I posted this on an old link discussing mortgage rebates which brought me here last week thinking it would pop it to the top of the list. It didn't. My bad.

Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

Would love to help – not quite sure what we can do however, so let me know.  I'm not a broker, but we have brokers working here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.