All Topics / Heads Up! / New Web-based Property Investment Mentoring

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of Kiwi Property GuyKiwi Property Guy
    @kiwi-property-guy

Hi Guys,

Well after posting my Introduction post on here back in March, I have had many messages and enquiries if I offer any form of mentoring. In the past I have not, as my sole focus was on Investing for myself and building my own portfolio.

Well after many requests to make my experience available to others, I have joined forces with a fellow Kiwi Property Investor, and we have put together a unique ‘web-based Property Investment Mentoring Program’ that we call ‘e-Coaching’. This enables you to learn how to be a successful Investor from the comfort of your own home and at a pace that suits you. – Very affordable as well ;-) 

Check us out here
    > http://www.PropertyInvestorCentre.co.nz

Profile photo of diggerdigzitdiggerdigzit
    @diggerdigzit

Hi Clint,

What sort of property do you deal with just new or do myou do second hand stock?

Profile photo of Kiwi Property GuyKiwi Property Guy
    @kiwi-property-guy
    diggerdigzit wrote:
    Hi Clint,

What sort of property do you deal with just new or do myou do second hand stock?

Hi,

Mainly deal with the types of properties that we invest in ourselves, which are existing properties, multi-income cashflow properties, home and incomes and blocks of units etc.

Over the last 18 months, i have seen many fellow investors that didnt have a sound base of Cashflow type properties, fall over and be wiped out – They were far too exposed to speculative type properties.

Can't beat owning a good asset with a stable income.

Profile photo of diggerdigzitdiggerdigzit
    @diggerdigzit

Look forward to recieving your property updates.

@kiwi-property-guy

Where abouts are you based?

Profile photo of Results1Results1
    @results1

I am in the Brisbane area, but own property in Auckland.

Profile photo of live lifelive life
    @live-life

Wow great website Clint !!  I am a newbie to this site and investing, my wife and myself are in a good position to get started and have been looking at getting some mentoring, and whats available.
    We are truly glad we have found your website with your on line e-coaching, just what we are after as we live just under an hour away from the nearest city, and with small kids dont want to be driving in and back to go to property meetings.
    Also you have made it instantly affordable with the price!!

Thanks…cant wait to get started

LL

@kiwi-property-guy
    live life wrote:
    Wow great website Clint !!  I am a newbie to this site and investing, my wife and myself are in a good position to get started and have been looking at getting some mentoring, and whats available.
    We are truly glad we have found your website with your on line e-coaching, just what we are after as we live just under an hour away from the nearest city, and with small kids dont want to be driving in and back to go to property meetings.
    Also you have made it instantly affordable with the price!!

Thanks…cant wait to get started

LL

Hi LL,

Thank you for your comments. We have been receiving alot of similar feedback so far. People really seem to love the fact that they can access the learning material at any time of the day or night that suits them. Unlike the more traditional mentoring programs or webinars that have been available in the past where you are locked into a set time to attend.

Look forward to helping you out.

@live-life

yes that was a big thing for us, but viewing your e-coaching introduction video was an education in itself ! very proffesional.

How many modules are there exactly ?

LL

@kiwi-property-guy
    live life wrote:
    yes that was a big thing for us, but viewing your e-coaching introduction video was an education in itself ! very proffesional.

How many modules are there exactly ?

LL

There are 12 seperate modules (topics) that cover all aspects of property Investing from A – Z. Plus we also include an 'Investor's Toolbox' which is a whole bunch of downloadable forms, letters and documents that you can use for your investing. We also give you all the assignment and novation documents, so you are easily able to assign contracts for finders fees too if you wish.

It also includes sample adverts to run to attract private sale vendors etc. As well as a electronic version of a Sale and Purchase agreement, which makes the process of putting together offers much easier and faster. 

You are able to fill these out on the PC with your signature and initials on it already, and the relavant clauses inserted, then you can simply email the offer out to the Estate Agent. – We have been doing this for a few years now, and it is great!

A full breakdown of what the program covers and contains is available on the 'e-Coaching' page of the site.

@live-life

Great!!!

I was going to sign upto a mentoring programme last year that was run by a property investment company in NZ, they had property mentoring in all the main centres, it was going to cost around $7,000!! for 12 monthly meetings. But we hesitated on the price.

That company has basicly gone down the gurgaler (sp) and disappeared. So I am really glad I didn`t.

Looking at what you guys are offering, which seems to be more, and the fact that i can access it at home for under $2,000 is wicked.

Thanks for the opportunity.

LL 

Profile photo of Peter VekselmanPeter Vekselman
    @peter-vekselman

Is the Economy Scaring You Away From Real Estate? It Shouldn’t! Please check out http://www.coachingbypeter.com?a_aid=ron
    Peter Vekselman is a Real Estate Broker and Investment Coach. He have successfully coached his previous clients nationwide.If you want to learn exactly how these hard times can create your real estate fortune, join Peter Vekselman as one of his private one-on-one coaching client. You can get a free phone consultation directly with Peter, just visit http://www.coachingbypeter.com?a_aid=ron

@kiwi-property-guy
    live life wrote:
     Great!!!

I was going to sign upto a mentoring programme last year that was run by a property investment company in NZ, they had property mentoring in all the main centres, it was going to cost around $7,000!! for 12 monthly meetings. But we hesitated on the price.

That company has basicly gone down the gurgaler (sp) and disappeared. So I am really glad I didn`t.

Looking at what you guys are offering, which seems to be more, and the fact that i can access it at home for under $2,000 is wicked.

Thanks for the opportunity.

LL 

Thank you for the positive feedback! We wanted to be able to make this mentoring program easy to access and be affordable, so that no one has to miss out on getting a good property education.

We have just made a new Blog Post – Motivate to Activate http://www.propertyinvestorcentre.co.nz/blog.php?blog_id=6 (part two coming soon)

@kiwi-property-guy

Hi guys,

We have just sent out a newsletter to our property investor database discussing this topic of why it is now more important than ever to get educated before investing/investing further.

If you are not yet on our email list, you can view the email newsletter in your browser here > http://eepurl.com/cRmn

@live-life

Hi results, 1 whatever happened to the azzura paradise towers development??  and how is the gold coast apt scene coping in general to the current property market? thks 

Live life 

Profile photo of Results1Results1
    @results1

Hi Live Life,

I have never been involved with Surfers Paradise apartments and am likely never going too. If I want a rollercoaster ride, I'll just go to Dreamworld, it's a lot cheaper.

Azzura Paradise:  http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2008/01/25/7093_gold-coast-business.html

admittedly this article is fairly old now, but as i say i don't follow that market.

If your thinking of buying in the Gold Coast market, I personally think there are better and safer buys than S.P. apartments. Of course having said that if someone was to give me a penthouse apartment, I wouldn't say no.

@kiwi-property-guy

Hi there guys,

Just a quick update: We are now offering free access to 2 hours of content taken from our online property mentoring course for those of you who wish to check it out, this is just a very small sample of a few of the 12 modules.

To get access just visit our site http://www.PropertyInvestorCentre.co.nz and look for 'FREE Video Report' on the right hand side.

Enjoy!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.