All Topics / Commercial Property / while selecting the best Real Estate Agent

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of shubhshubh
    @shubh

I'm new to real estate investing. Two yrs back, I bought my official building without the help of any agent. It is a true asset now and I'm ready to invest for another project. I found a 3-plex that I am very interested in. I'm actually ready to make an offer but this time I want to hire a Real Estate Agent services. What should I look for while selecting the best one?

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Can you advise which state, what class of property (comm/ind/retail) and what is a 3 plex?

Profile photo of Tony ZorzoTony Zorzo
    @tony-zorzo

shubh

How did the purchase go?

Profile photo of jenniferhudson75jenniferhudson75
    @jenniferhudson75
    Profile photo of jenniferhudson75jenniferhudson75
    @jenniferhudson75

I ran into your question and I think I may be of help.  I know someone who can help you on that.  We have been friends for long, and he gave me helpful advices on real estate investment.     

He taught me these lines: "Trust isn't something you create in a day. It takes time. Trust is earned through honesty, quality, service, and consistent performance over time.  Always be truthful about your intentions. When you lie and people find out — and believe me, they will — they aren't going to believe you the next time."

No wonder he succeeded in his career.  He has a good reputation.  Please don't assume that I am promoting him because he is a friend of mine, but I am referring him to you because I believe in him.  If you're interested, try visiting his site: http://thewealthcollege.com.  I hope this would be of help… 

Profile photo of rickypleasrickypleas
    @rickypleas

On choosing an agent: you can choose from among the lists of real estate brokers and agents out there but it's always good to consider the ones that your friends and office mates have recommended. You can also check on their portfolio and profiles if they have one online. Best agents normally have websites to further showcase their expertise.

Learn an Automated Social Marketing technique WITHOUT Spending More than 5 Minutes Per Month at your Computer

Profile photo of marx3bullmarx3bull
    @marx3bull

It is really great to know about your invested properties and your plan about buying a new project. I suggest you not to go through any agent as you have already reached a good level without agents, so it is better to carry on without them because you may have to pay them extra amount of your money too. But if you really interested to hire one, then try googling.

Profile photo of marx3bullmarx3bull
    @marx3bull

It is really great to know about your invested properties and your plan about buying a new project. I suggest you not to go through any agent as you have already reached a good level without agents, so it is better to carry on without them because you may have to pay them extra amount of your money too. But if you really interested to hire one, then try googling.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.