All Topics / Help Needed! / I am Time Rich – Cash Poor!! Cash Rich – TIme Poor people wanted!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt McLeanMatt McLean
    Participant
    @matt-mclean

Hi All,

I am a classic example of time rich – cash poor. I have both the ability and the time to research and find good property deal but unfortunately at this stage I do not have the funds available to be invest in projects on my own. I am looking for someone to either act as a spotter for and/or look at a joint venture. 

Is there anyone out there that has cash available to invest in opportunities but does not have the time or knowledge to find the right properties or deals? I'd love to hear from you and be able to discuss possible future property deals further.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers,

Matt.

Profile photo of ash66ash66
    Participant
    @ash66

If you get somone who is cash rich time poor, Matt, is it okay with you if i get the next person that also is?
    (If this isnt okay with you, then you can delete my comment)
    For all of you cash rich, time poor people out there, please let us know if you would like help in finding a deal. But let Matt know first, its only fair.

Profile photo of Matt McLeanMatt McLean
    Participant
    @matt-mclean

Haha that's fine Ash – not a problem at all. There are plenty of deals out there and the more people that can be successful the better! Feel free to let me know how you go too – always happy to hear success stories etc. It would be great if we could help each other out in finding more cash rich people to work with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.