All Topics / Help Needed! / Newbee after advise for first home.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of MissersMissers
    @missers

I’m after advice.
    I have been procrastinating for the last few years now, but I’m motivated to start doing something to make use of what little money I have. I don’t want to waste it on renting.
    I am considering buying a property to live in (obviously). But I have no idea where I would start!
    I was wondering if someone would be able to point me in the right direction with a list of steps to take and considerations.
    I really have no idea what direction I should go in.
    I live in Cairns. Is there someone I can see who will guide me through the whole process with honest good advise?
    Is now a good time to be buying property and take advantage of the first home owners grant or is it best to wait till after the grant is finished and property prices may be lower?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you so much!

Profile photo of enaajaenaaja
    @enaaja

Hi Missers

Best thing to do is talk to a broker or lending manager at your bank.
    If you are currently looking it is proberbly best to get a pre approval so you know what price range you can afford and if something pops up which you like in your price range, you will be more than likely able to get the loan and make an offer subject to a valuation.
    If you are after more independant advice, a broker may be better as they may be able to search out best loan product for you.
    Hope all goes well.

Regards

Rob Bologna
    Dollar Wise Financial Services
    [email protected]  

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.