All Topics / General Property / Active Property Network Meeting Monday 6th July – All Welcome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

The first Monday of each month marks the APN meetings. For all those new to these parts, a brief explanantion…

APN is a meeting group born out of RESULTS participants. we have great regular speakers, as well as fabulous guest speakers. there is no hard sell, just come along, ask questions, take notes, meet other investors & learn. always a fun night, and attended by 60 – 80 people.

Our guest speaker this month Katrina Maes has been around fashion and home design all her life, and today runs a professional business where she adds the finishing touches to homes so they sell faster and for the highest possible price.

On Monday night Katrina will tell you all a secret about selling homes.  She says there are only TWO things you absolutely MUST know when preparing your property for sale.  and when you execute these TWO things you will attract multiple (yes multiple) heart buyers. This is when buyers compete for your property with $$$$$.  Katrina will show you the proof of how she weaves her magic to get GREAT results for vendors. 

Katrina has just staged our home ready for sale and I was gobsmacked (even though i have seen her work before) and almost want to move back in. I have taken 8 appointments from people wanting to view it in just the first 24 hours on the net!!!

PLUS OUR REGULAR SPEAKERS – Neil Gorman, Brendan Kelly, Troy Small and Troy Harris

6.30pm onwards for 7.00pm start sharp to 9.30pm finish (networking from 9.30pm to 10.00pm)
    New Hope Baptist Church Community Events Room
    Cnr Middleborough & Springfield Roads, North Blackburn
    Click here for the map location
    $20 cover charge
    Please bring a pen, paper and a drink if required – and plenty of questions of course!

100% Money Back Guarantee. If you think the meeting is not worth 100 times your entry simply tell us before you leave and you will receive every cent back, on the spot!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.