All Topics / General Property / Anyone do Project Marketing???

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of TurtleTurtle
    @turtle

Hi,

I am new to project marketing and have a week or so to come up with a plan for about three years worth of marketing for a large scale gated residential project (upto 150 properties)…most sales will obviously be off the plan.

looking for some suggestions from anyone with experience in this area who may be able to assist.

thanks in advance.

Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

What and where is the project?  55+?  Nr the water or inland?

Profile photo of TurtleTurtle
    @turtle

nth brisbane – no specific age or target market other than having a preference for a larger proportion of owner occupiers. But at the end of the day etc. etc.

project is a gated town house development (105 properties that should read, not 150 – typo!) on the edge of suburbia with semi rural/acreages all around. is adjacent to a golf course as well and has access/benefits in that regard

Profile photo of shubhshubh
    @shubh

It is a great opportunity for you to establish in real estate trade. First decide the customer segment- your company wants to target, identify the most popular advertising medium, try to reach personally among the targeted customer base, prepare good offers just to start the sale and after seeing the results, plan for further.     

Profile photo of James_JohnsonJames_Johnson
    @james_johnson

I have a mate that could help you but you would need to pay him.

Profile photo of TurtleTurtle
    @turtle

i am very well established in the real estate trade for many years – and also very well versed in selling a range of property including off the plan units/townhouses/houses and subdivisions etc. so i am very familiar with the basics of real estate marketing – but those who have dealt in large scale or large budget jobs would know, this is a whole new world of hurt and most of the old rules of thumb don't apply.

I am moving more into that straight Project Marketing and was hoping for some "traps for young players" type info…and also for some contacts of people both around Brisbane and interstate who are worth talking to in terms of both presenting properties to their investors and straight Marketers who can help either market or with info etc.

Payment for services is no drama – so long as the services are what we deem we need.

Rhys – what does your mate do and how could he help??

ta

Profile photo of diggerdigzitdiggerdigzit
    @diggerdigzit

have sent you a PM.

Profile photo of James_JohnsonJames_Johnson
    @james_johnson

My understanding is that he buys large parcels of land then subdivides and builds houses and then sells the individual houses. Unfortunately though, I don't think he will be  in a talking mood for a while. Something just happened to put him out of action. Sorry.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.