All Topics / Value Adding / Dean Parker – The complete renovation system

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of ben.dben.d
    Participant
    @ben.d

Hi All,

Has anyone purchased and used Dean Parker's renovation system?
    if so could you please advise how you found it?

Also if anyone has a copy to sell, I would be interested in hearing from you.

Cheers Ben

Profile photo of JGBJGB
    @jgb

Hi ben.d

I just recently purchased Dean & Elises Parker renovation system a couple of days ago, as yet I have not received it, I will keep you posted on my thoughts about the product. I have done some research on similar products and I found that this product best suited my needs and was the best value for money.

As for a copy for sale I have a feeling this is an updated version of Deans and Elises "Renovation Toolbox" and has only been on the market for a couple of months???

I strongly believe the cost of this product will well and truly pay for itself within the first transaction

Cheers JGB

Profile photo of bjsaustbjsaust
    Participant
    @bjsaust

Any reviews/comments about this one? I see its not sold here anymore but still for sale on its homepage.

Profile photo of bjsaustbjsaust
    Participant
    @bjsaust

So noones had experience with it? Looks interesting, but at $1300 its not cheap.

Profile photo of mrssmithmrssmith
    @mrssmith

Hi Ben, I had posted on here last week about a copy of their 'Renovation Toolbox' for sale. Will work out a price (cant remember how much it was-not $1300 tho). You can email me at [email protected].  If you still interested?

Cheers,
    Mrssmith

Profile photo of cherie72cherie72
    Participant
    @cherie72

I have been looking at the Complete Renovation System by the Parkers and wondered whether there are more reviews out there now that it has been released for a little while.

Cheers
    Cherie72

Profile photo of YoungInvestorYoungInvestor
    Participant
    @younginvestor

Whilst I do not know much about the new toolkit (don't own it), I do have first hand knowledge of their systems and how they do their property deals.

Dean and Elise are exceptional at what they do,  and I would assume that this translates into their educational material.

Once again, I haven't used got the kit, but can recommend Dean and Elise as experts in their field.

Profile photo of Tim GavanTim Gavan
    @tim-gavan

I have found the course “The Complete Property System” excellent. The system has worked for me and is extremely detailed. I have just advertised m course on eBay for sale.

Profile photo of andykirbyandykirby
    Participant
    @andykirby

I've got an earlier version, the Renovation Toolbox (bought a couple of years ago, before the 'Complete' bit came out). If I understand correctly, what I bought makes up part of the 'Complete' system, and my part is very comprehensive!  It's a series of spreadsheets that allows you to cost your renovation, and it covers everything you could possibly think of.

We've used it a few times, and if you complete it accurately (without guessing the costs, go and do the research!) it helps you cost out all the reno, it helped us work out how we had to spend, which helped us work out how much we were willing to spend on the property in the first place.

The full system may cost around $1300, but if you use it well it should help spare you from cost blowouts costing far more than that, in my opinion

Profile photo of CeeKayCeeKay
    Participant
    @ceekay

I'm now looking at Dean Parker's renovation system and wondered if there was any more feedback out there yet.  Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Jean LouJean Lou
    Participant
    @jlou88

Any one who had used his system here to give a feedback on how it went for them?

Am looking at investing in his course and appreciate your experiences.

Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.