All Topics / Help Needed! / property discuss group in melbourne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of flyingyingflyingying
    @flyingying

It is my second time to post in here. I learn a lot from here and I believe that there are so many experienced property investor in here.

I just wonder whether any people are interested in discussing some different property strategy together in weekend as friends. I live in inner east suburb in melbourne. I and my husband are around 30 and we are interested in investing property. I arrived at melbourne 5 years ago and I am from Asian background.

During past 5 years, we made a lot of mistakes. For example, we got proved loan and were ready to buy at the end of 2006 before 2007 boom. But a lot of friends and my parents were aganist it. So we listen to them and miss property boom.Later, we bought two property in melbourne They are do ok and the return is 5%. Buy I believe that mentor or positive people are so important.

We have some friends, but none of them are interested in property. They always said that it is risk and some negative things about take so much loan. We are so keen to learn more things about property. If you love property like us, we are really want to meet your guys and share some knowledge together.

We are ordinary couple and we are no buyer agency. We just wonder whether another person or couple are same with us. We can develop friendship and learn knowledge together. I read about 20-30 property books at last 3 years and always read property investor magazine, your invest property magazine, your mortage magazine.

Has anyone join in Marget Lomas Financial group? I ever went to their office once and they provide $5000 for finaicial service. They said that you can use their finaicial service unlimited and they also have some property discussion group. But after july, the fee is much high.

If you don’t mind to share knowledge with us and meet together, you can send email to me. my email is: [email protected]

Thanks to view

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

turn up to this meeting held in North Blackburn each month next one is Monday 6th July
    see post below
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/4328162
    or
    http://www.activepropertynetwork.com.au/

Profile photo of Investors ZorbaInvestors Zorba
    @investors-zorba

Are there any property discussion type groups in perth meeting on aregular basis. it would be great to mix and bounce ideas off like minded  people/investors.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.