All Topics / Help Needed! / NRAS Investments

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wuzziemoowuzziemoo
    @wuzziemoo

Hi All

What do you think of the NRAS investment schemes available currently. I was looking for a company that would run one in SA but can only find them in QLD and WA. Tenant income seems in a good range to not end up as a disadvantaged area, and can find some that only charge a 9% management fee. They can change a new property from negative to about nuetral. Anyone else looking?, Got any pointers on what to be careful with.

Kane

Profile photo of LockymacLockymac
    @lockymac

I was looking at the NRAS properties in Western Australia. Got on to a mob called Stroba Group, had a bit of info on the website but most of what I learnt I got from emailing the Clinton bloke (details on site).

Hope it helps

Profile photo of hewlett25hewlett25
    @hewlett25

I just bought a property in Tas with an NRAS incentives. The return is $415 per week ( including NRAS of $167 pw) for a $290,000 investment.

Does anyone know how to calculate what the tax free incentive is worth in gross $$

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Why are there more than 2 posts on this can't admin join topics together this is so dumb … use yr search …

D 21st century technology?????????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.