All Topics / Finance / Seeking MELBOURNES BEST MORTGAGE BROKER

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

Gday all…
    After dealing with the same Mortgage Broker for the past 6 years or so, doing many deals and referring many deals to him he has decided on another career. (Well actually he did this 6 months ago but failed to tell me).

My background:
    I am a business owner with multiple properties and some developments in the pipeline, two starting very soon. I have many friends and family both in Victoria and interstate that are following in my footsteps and are buying up also. I see my property investing as a career and take it very seriously (even though its great fun!) 

Seeking:
    I am looking for the best mortgage broker out there. MUST, and absolutely MUST be experienced and have access to all loan products and in particular, low doc products. Must have a good knowledge of lending criteria for low doc and business clients and have experience in lending for developments (both small and large). No looking for the sales pitch or flip charts showing how many lenders logos you can fit on a page, I want someone that fits the criteria below:

1. Experienced (did I mention that?)
    2. Must be a property investor themselves. Preferably 2,3,4,5 or more properties.
    3. Must have a 'can do' attitude
    4. Must see the value in a long term relationship (I have an entourage of investors for referrals)

I am seeking to grow my portfolio massively in the next few years (as we all are) and i need the best advice possible.

If you think youre up for the challenge, shoot me a message and we can take it from there.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Bonbeach

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

Hi Bonbeach – are you from Bonbeach? We are in Aspendale – could be almost neighbours! Does the MB need to be in Victoria? Richard from this forum is extremely knowledgable and fits your criteria but is in QLD. He is currently assisting us with a townhouse purchase in Seaford and a refinance. Regards Maree

Profile photo of James_JohnsonJames_Johnson
    @james_johnson

I have found Max Ivanoff to be pretty good.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Maree

Very nice to you to say so.

Valuations instructed today so will be touch.

All fingers crossed.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.