All Topics / Help Needed! / Adelaide Price Ranges???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of CocobeanCocobean
    Participant
    @cocobean

When I look at property in Adelaide on realestate.com there is always a price range. ie: $280K to $310K. This is usually not applied in other states. Does this mean the property is worth the higher value? And they are encouraging buyers with lower budgets to look or what. I know with research and time I would be able to predict the correct value but it drives me crazy.

Profile photo of propertunitypropertunity
    Participant
    @propertunity
    Cocobean wrote:
    When I look at property in Adelaide on realestate.com there is always a price range. ie: $280K to $310K. This is usually not applied in other states. Does this mean the property is worth the higher value? And they are encouraging buyers with lower budgets to look or what. I know with research and time I would be able to predict the correct value but it drives me crazy.

They use it in quite a few states. Rule of thumb – somewhere in the middle is what it goes for. Not always of course. It is called the Pillings system, you can read more about it here: http://www.pillingsystems.com.au/buyer_ranged_1.html

I'm not a fan like yourself but you have to work with what you are presented.

Profile photo of CocobeanCocobean
    Participant
    @cocobean

Thanks for that!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.