All Topics / Value Adding / Carport Costs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kellkell
    @kell

Looking for some advice on how much to budget in building a new double garage with aluminum pitched roof 6m x 6m or so, with panel door fitted.

also considering doing a 4 post brick carport with pitched roof with or without panel door on it.
    It wouldnt bother me buying a kit and doing it myself or getting someone to install it

Any idea on approximate cost would be very helpful for my budgeting. If anyone's done it or is a tradey just drop an estimate in

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster
    Profile photo of WJ HookerWJ Hooker
    Participant
    @wj-hooker

kell,
            You will not be putting up an aluminium roof, more likely a steel roof with powder coating.

Profile photo of Eco BuilderEco Builder
    @eco-builder

Ball park figure could go $6000 to $10000, too many variables so budget here give or take a few thou

Sorry best i can do

Profile photo of wayneclaytonwayneclayton
    @wayneclayton
    kell wrote:

Looking for some advice on how much to budget in building a new double garage with aluminum pitched roof 6m x 6m or so, with panel door fitted.

also considering doing a 4 post brick carport with pitched roof with or without panel door on it.
    It wouldnt bother me buying a kit and doing it myself or getting someone to install it

Any idea on approximate cost would be very helpful for my budgeting. If anyone's done it or is a tradey just drop an estimate in

timber posts and colorbond roof is your cheapest option, approx $6000 + for 6×6.

where are you building?? i can quote if in eastern subs melbourne?? or get a stratco kit and do yourself?? would be cheaper.

let me know your thoughts.
    wayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.