All Topics / General Property / family need help

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Profile photo of spudwayspudway
    @spudway

we need help we are a family mom dad and 5 kids we have 50k deposit and have put a deposit on a property ,,sale price of 110k …we are on a pension and get 1915.96 per f/night ..we need 60k ….we dont qualify for bank finance ….we can pay 350 per week …..we have been renting at 350 per week for many years ….the property we are trying to buy is able to generate at least 300 per week …we would pay any monies we make straight of the loan ..we own a toyota parado 2004 grande ..and a 1996 musso combined value at 50k ..we would sell when we got over to our new place in wa …we dont wont to sell them in a fire sale as we wouldnt get true value …monies for car sales would be paid of loan …we have our freinds comming with us and thay can pay 200 p/week which makes weekly paments at a min of 550 per week ..we are eligable for the 14k first home buyers grant ..that will be paid of the loan asap …we also have a 1988 isusu furnature truck that is worth at least 10k we will sell that as soon as we move over to wa ..we dont wont to sell till then as we would then have to pay for a removalist and thay quoted 8.5k ….pleas help ///////ph paul 0408819344 …

Profile photo of spudwayspudway
    @spudway

ps we are prepaird to pay up to 15% per/annum over 12 months

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Spud

You have posted the same post about 10 times!

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

@spudway

we no thanks ..but the more its out there the more chance we have of people seeing it ..and therfore more chance of getting help ……

Profile photo of harbharb
    @harb
    spudway wrote:

we need help we are a family mom dad and 5 kids we have 50k deposit and have put a deposit on a property ,,sale price of 110k …we are on a pension and get 1915.96 per f/night ..we need 60k ….we dont qualify for bank finance ..

try    http://www.keystart.com.au

Profile photo of clevereplyclevereply
    Participant
    @clevereply

well, pension is the prime concern for many families around the world. this can make a retired person feel confortable about the rest of his life.

Self Managed Super

Profile photo of James_JohnsonJames_Johnson
    @james_johnson

Off topic and an arguably offensive comment but I just can't help myself…

If you are on a pension and can only afford a house worth 110K and only have 50k then…

WHY DO YOU HAVE FIVE KIDS?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Cozz.. baby bonus 5000 dollar plus per kid

@spudway

well not that its any of you business ..i have a injury ..and we weren't insured so had to pay lots of bills …don't believe in compo ..or blaming other people ,, HAVE 5 KIDS BECAUSE WE WONTED TO>>>banks dictate the amount we can borrow ..lots less when you have 5 kids ….we have not and have never asked for a hand out ,,,hence offering 15% int …and not like lots of people we are trying to get of the pension …hence the move ..also my wife and i got riped of buy a supposedly christian fellow in a business venture …so there you go ,,,not every one is a bludger just because thy arnt well off ….can you say the same …who helped you

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw
    Rhys_Roberts wrote:
    Off topic and an arguably offensive comment but I just can't help myself…

If you are on a pension and can only afford a house worth 110K and only have 50k then…

WHY DO YOU HAVE FIVE KIDS?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhys

Are you implying that anyone on a pension shoudn't have kids?

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of msjacksonmsjackson
    @msjackson

If you're not eligable for bank finance, how can you get the grant? doesn't that have to be administered through a financial institution?

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

To the opposite end of the spectrum, what if a FHB buys the home for cash?

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Nope, you can get FHOG/Boost without through the financial institution (i.e. you can pay with CASH)

@spudway

we had our kids befor i got hurt and we got no baby bonus at all ..our oldest kid is 14 and reece our youngest is 8 ..we dont put our hand out we worked for our keep

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

so…..you drive around in a Musso (cry me a river) & a Prado (oh, you poor thing……3 vehicles…with a combined value of 60k……cry some more)  while taking huge handouts which we pay for………….and yet you are asking for 60k cash?

SELL THE FRIGGIN VEHICLES !

TELL THE MRS TO GET A JOB !

STOP DRIVING AROUND IN 4WD'S !

It's bad enough you have ONE 4WD. But TWO ?!!!!

How much is your fuel bill?

there are people out there who do need help. you are the LAST person who should get it!

OK, I will help. lets schedule you in for a brain transplant eh?

you claim you are not a bludger, yet you live well beyond your means & are asking for more……..

If you have an injury, WHY DO YOU OWN A FURNITURE TRUCK !!!??

where did you get 50k cash from?

do you tell Centrelink others live with you?

@spudway

in response to crashy
    wow for a supposedly smart man your not very smart are you
    or is it you just cant read ?
    we had the cars for our business ..sold stuff we didn't need and saved for the 50k.wife is studying to be a nurse ,,sell truck before we move ( WHY ) that would mean 8.5k to get us over to wa …i bought the truck for the move to save monies.we arnt asking for a hand out ,we are asking for a loan at 15%p/a ..with good security…as for us being bludgers ,,WOT DO YOU DO ?that's right you have a web sight http://www.posigear.com.au and your to scared to put a phone number on it >>asking people to pay you for advise ..how dare you judge us ,,you don't now us ,,one more thing people don't live with us yet …i for one after reading your post wouldn't take any advise from your company …may i suggest you change your name to http://www.getalife.com
    further please don't judge people buy your own standards not everyone is a con artist …

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

thankyou for confirming my diagnosis.

Not only can I READ, I can READ BETWEEN THE LINES. You do not realise it but you have confessed to many things in this thread. By the way its website, not 'web sight'. money, not 'monies'. what, not 'wot'.

good security? cars? are you joking?

you saved up the 60k (50k + 10k truck) on a pension while paying $350/wk rent & supporting a family of 7? oh no, that doesnt seem odd at all !

exactly who is loading / driving / unloading all this furniture if you are 'injured' ?

you seem to like using the term "con artist". Is that a Freudian slip?

Im not going to qualify your insults by stooping to the same level.

Profile photo of James_JohnsonJames_Johnson
    @james_johnson

If you have been struck by bad luck and misfortune then I sympathise and I am sorry. I do however think it is selfish of people to have children if they cannot afford to look after them. Does anyone disagree?

Profile photo of robrokrobrok
    @robrok

Spud,

I have 6 kids – although with a pretty good job ( no baby bonus though just missed out on the good stuff ) Aside from that I don’t think it is very constructive anyone to carry on in such a way either. If you have a good opportunity, security for the investor and a reasonable return it would be more constructive to stick to the facts of what you have and ensure that it is a win win deal. If you are confident you have this then you will find an investor – regardless of how many kids you have or where your cash came from..

@spudway

in response to crashy
    wow ///you really not a smart man are you 

I'm 40 y/o are you saying 50 k is a lot to have at the aged of 40 ..i for one don't think is much at all..i have been riped of by supposedly honest business man and christian for more than that ..as for loading truck i have  been offed help from friend ..my wife will be driving the isuzu ill be driving the parado ..wow i bet you are thinking how can i drive if I'm injured..?once again you don't no us ..we are having a go trying to put our lives back together..your comment (good security? cars? are you joking?) wot about the property ..valued at 205k we
    bought it at 110k ..and putting 50k deposit in ..evan if it was only valued at 110k that is still better security than any thing out there and better return than lots on offer out there …i suppose you would recommend the share market …well please don't judge ..not everyone is a scammer …and we are definitely not …we are asking for a loan ..with interest ,,and prepared to pay 15% …my name is paul my phone is 0408819344…and no i dont block my number when i call people ..i have nothing to hide ….do you?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.