All Topics / Heads Up! / ** $190 BARGAIN TICKET ** Brendan Nichols – Entrepreneur’s Million Dollar Boot Camp – June 2009

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of melb15melb15
    Participant
    @melb15

I will be attending Brendan Nichols Entrepreneur’s Million Dollar Boot Camp in June 2009 with two friends. A third friend can no longer make it and I have a spare ticket which is transferable to someone else.

The retail price for this event is $2600 per ticket. Because I have been a client of Brendan's for over two years and am part of his advanced level programs I was able to obtain my tickets at a huge discount.

You can attend this event for $190. Just email me or call me on 0427 519 543. I will have the ticket put into your name and then you can make payment.

Brendan regularily speaks with Steve McKnight and it was through Steve's RESULTS program that I was first introduced to Brendan's material.

Read more about the event here:

http://www.brendannichols.com/showletter.php?letter=bootcamp.html&semi_seqno=52

Dates: 20th & 21st June 2009 (Saturday & Sunday, all day)

Act quickly, you won't get a ticket for $190 anywhere else and I only have one.

L

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.