All Topics / General Property / WANT TO EARN $300-$400 PER WEEK ON A $165,000 INVESTMENT? I have the property for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of selfwealthselfwealth
    @selfwealth

Unfortunately due to divorce I need to sell this property urgently and release the equity.

This is a set of 4 x 2 bedroom units in Rural NSW (Wee Waa near Narrabri).  

Over the last 2 1/2 year these flats have been 75%-100% occupied. There are current 3 units rented out at $100 per week each. Units are partially furnished with great depreciation benefits and show a strong past rental history- sell price $165,000 however serious offers over $150,000 will be considered. Similar units have sold over the last 2 years in this town for $200, 000+.

Genuine investors looking for a great long term investment are encouraged to make contact 

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

This property is negatively geared currently and a little over neutral if all tenanted but with 75%-100% occupancy probably neutral unless some effort is gone into management and securing tenants. Where is it that you earn the $300 or $400 a week?

Profile photo of y1013y1013
    @y1013

Sorry to hear about your divorce.
    Pls email me your details
    Ronald S
    [email protected]
    Thx

Profile photo of selfwealthselfwealth
    @selfwealth

To Jaffasoft,

This is a set of 4 units with 3 currently rented at $100 each. That's how I got the $300 – $400 per week. With $15600- $20800 rental income per year, these are definately positively geared even before depreciation. There is no way you would be paying $300 a week to cover the interest on a mortgage plus any incidental expenses. On top of that there is around $5000 in depreciation benefits in each unit. I know from my bank account that these are positively geared as I have owned them for 2 1/2 years.

Regards

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

I thought that this has been advertised few months ago…

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2
    Profile photo of kris07kris07
    Participant
    @kris07

They look like dog boxes

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Offer 100k probably… as there is a minimal value of the buildings

Profile photo of HandyAndy888HandyAndy888
    @handyandy888

The thread title sort of sounds like 300-400cf+…but anyway, this may be a good deal for someone…dog box or not…

Profile photo of aShepaShep
    Participant
    @ashep

Hmmm,

I always get concerned when the description on the realestate.com.au site isn’t actually a feature that relates to property.

The first line is comes with A/C, refrigerators and a stove… these features related to a caravan

For some reason it just doesn’t grab my attention like “North facing with ocean views”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.