All Topics / Help Needed! / Solicitor in Perth???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of happyjack72happyjack72
    @happyjack72

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you great people could recommend a solicitor in Perth?
    Someone who understands investing (property, share trading) and business, as well as able to give excellent accounting service.
    And someone who is available at short notice for advice, meetings, etc.
    (Oh, and doesn't charge exorbitantly!!!)

Thanks.

Profile photo of LalibellaLalibella
    Participant
    @lalibella

Hi Happyjack. I think your talking about  5 different people here. Solicitors aren't trained in , 1. Property investing  2. Definitely not share trading   3. Business   4 Accounting  5. Doesn't charge exorbitantly? (yeah right)
    They should/ are experts in law though. Its illegal for any one to give paid financial advice unless they are authorised to do so eg Financial Planner
    Most Property Investors have a team which they seek paid advice from and a Solicitor is one of them, invaluable but not to give financial advice or accounting tips.

Profile photo of kimandglenkimandglen
    @kimandglen

Hi Happyjack,

Sounds like you need an accountant more than a solicitor? There are accountants in Perth that know how to set your finances up so you gain the best possible deductions etc tax wise etc but doubt will will find a solictor that will be able to do that. You will need both an accountant and a solictor though if you are investing.

Profile photo of harbharb
    @harb
    happyjack72 wrote:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you great people could recommend a solicitor in Perth?
    Someone who understands investing (property, share trading) and business, as well as able to give excellent accounting service.
    And someone who is available at short notice for advice, meetings, etc.
    (Oh, and doesn't charge exorbitantly!!!)

Thanks.

Good luck in your quest, when you find one that does all that please post his details here. I'm also interested in someone like that.  .  

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.