All Topics / General Property / our offer was accepted :D

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

hi everyone i,

don't know queensland very well, any suggestions as to where to start looking for investment properties? not sure if anyone will be willing to share their 'secret' knowledge or info, but i won't know unless i ask.

cheers

sonya

Profile photo of AAZAAZ
    Participant
    @aaz

Hi Karen

We are so pleased for you.  There are some great bargins in Mackay at the moment.

A couple of our clients Kathy and Stuart also picked up a 3 bedroom bargin on 926sqm with a 30m frontage opposite the Mackay base hospital which is zoned higher density residential.  We're currenlty helping them to develop 4 townhouses on the site. 

Their existing weatherboard dwelling will be relocated to their farm which will be subdivided and we have designed the new townhouses so that they can be built in stages.  We'll be flying up from Sydney in a couple of weeks to have an initial meeting with the Mackay Regional Council.

We've just finished the concept drawings for them which we've uploaded to their webpage. If you'd like to have a closer look at their development project go to:

http://www.realestatedevelopmentclub.com/hardie.html

It would be interesting to see what the zoning is for your new IP property.

Regards 

Adrian and Amber Zenere
    Archizen Architects
    Don't die wondering… dream and discover!

====================================================================================
    To find out more visit: REDbook | REDclub | REDitunes | REDpodcasts | REDtv REDblog  | REDmedia
    ====================================================================================

Profile photo of karen.karen.
    @karen.

yeah im familiar with that block of land even tho i dont live in mackay anymore.

the land i just bought is zoned higher density residential as well.  we are planning on not doing any developing with the property at the moment, as it wouldnt suit our plan for what we are wanting to do.  the house is good, and by renting we are bringing in some more cashflow to prepare for the next step.  actually eyeing off the property nextdoor aswell because its also a big block, and the house is a dump.  its not for sale at the moment though.  but once this one settles on thursday this week ill start thinking strategically about making an offer on it – in case they are considering selling.  not putting too much thought into it yet.

cos then ill have a 1600sqm block of land zoned higher density residential, that is literally 5 minutes walk to TAFE and the CBD.  if we get that prop then we would consider doing something with it all obviously.

good luck with the prop near the hospital.  i go to mackay every month or so, so ill have to do a driveby a some stage and see how the townhouses are progressing.

Profile photo of AAZAAZ
    Participant
    @aaz

Hi Karen

Obtaining the property next door is a smart move.  Good luck with that and if you happen to see us at Kathy and Stuart's property when you driveby pop in and say hello.

All the best with your future plans!

Adrian and Amber Zenere
    Archizen Architects
    Don't die wondering… dream and discover!

To find out more visit: REDbook | REDclub | REDitunes | REDpodcasts | REDtv REDblog  | REDmedia

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.