All Topics / General Property / Broadsword Group

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Anyone know about Broadsword Group?  They cold called me yesterday, wanting to know if they could tell me all about the millions of dollars of incentives available to property investors, thanks to the govt.  I brushed them off, but was wondering just who I brushed off.  They said they were coming to my area, which always makes me chuckle because I live in the middle of the outback. 
    S

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

I don't know anything about them.  However, you could consider this a free property investing seminar in your home.  Let them tell you about all the incentives.  There may be a couple that you don't know about.  They may have a few strategies that you haven't heard of.

Your posts suggest that you are quite an experienced property investor and I can't imagine you would be easily suckered in to anything you didn't want to be.  Hear them out.  If you pick up a snippet here or there, then it was worthwhile.

Do you know how they got your number?

K

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

No, I don't know how they got my number.  It sounded like a typical database cold call, like you get from people wanting to give you a free mobile phone or a cheap holiday.  You're right, I might pick up something that I did't already know, but I still just can't stand going to those sort of things, knowing that as you walk through the door they are rubbing their hands together, counting heads and touching up a quick spreadsheet to work out how many sales they should get out of this crowd.  I hate people thinking I'm an idiot, or that they have 'got' me.  Time away from the kids is too hard to get to waste on this lot. 

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

I wonder if they are one of the property investment groups renting at 20% less than market rate to get special incentives perhaps?

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Well, that was my first thought, really.  Developer who had satisfied that criteria flogging off tomorrows slum.

Profile photo of Chucky123Chucky123
    Participant
    @chucky123

I received a call from Broadsword and had a consultant come to my house for my free consultation about 2 yrs ago. We ended up going to Brisbane to inspect a property through them.  We ended up buying the property even though we were a bit nervous. But they helped us through all the steps and so far everything has gone as predicted. Id happily recommend Broadsword to anyone considering investing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.