All Topics / Finance / Protection of Network Systems in Office

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of normanfishernormanfisher
    @normanfisher

I am expanding my office. I was up until now functioning from home with a small office set-up. With the increase in volume of business, it has become necessary for me to increase my operations to a bigger office. It is imperative to secure the operating systems. As the network grid is expanding. I am seeking a good security service to install firewall and other systems to guard my network.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

What are you trying to guard against. Outside internet attack?
    . A router is a method of making it a little harder to be attacked as the IP address is different from the IP address on each computer. Also the router can assign the IP addresses via DCHP protocol to each computer on your network.
    Software for firewall . Probably Mcafee Internet security on each computer to protect for Firewall , Spy ware and Virus attack.
    I use CA myself
    If using wireless networks – Encryption is a must and if you want to make it harder do not broadcast the name of the wireless network. This is done by logging into the router IP address from a browser on a wired connection into the back of router.
    Cabling – if you are worried about eavesdropping off cables use shielded cables
    Backup – You most likely will need some sort of backup routine and an offsite copy as well in case building is destroyed.

Are you after a company that can install the setup ?
    I don't know as I installed my own wirelss network
    Can't recommend a company
    Do a search in google for
    computer networking installers

As an example
    http://www.totalnetworksolutions.com.au/

Profile photo of Aj_RichoAj_Richo
    Participant
    @aj_richo

Normanfisher

Where are you located?

I can provide those types of services.

Cheers
    Tony Richardson

Profile photo of vipulvipul
    @vipul

It is very important to take precaution to safeguard and secure all information stored in your network. You need to hire a security service who will install the firewall which protects all systems in addition to solutions like spam filters, virus filters, email defense, intrusion defense, etc. You can visit the site http://www.kraasecurity.com for these services.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.