All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Any Sharp Lawyers Around?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RobertAllenStudentRobertAllenStudent
    @robertallenstudent

A short synopsis how I made $150K in a month.

********************************************

I found a seller with a property I had researched and wished to buy.(My landlord in actual fact).

I had a Lawyer draw up a specific contract for the seller to sign.( In Century City)

I then re-financed the property, paid out the seller completely and put a few thousand into my bank account.

********************************************

Okay for those doubters the above deal actually took place. The actual PP was $150K, the re-finance was 80% of a $300K valuation. Yes, the property was under-priced as most properties are, even today. Then, within 1 month, I sold the property for $320K leaving in $20,000 as a second TD balloon payment all due and payable in three years. The property sold off a 'FOR SALE BY OWNER' sign on my front yard. This is all factual, I did it but I also know it was mostly possible because of the times. The place was Los Angeles, the time was the 80's and the property values were also, thankfully, rising daily during the deal.

I had to do a lot of work to make the above happen but the contract the Lawyer supplied me was the actual indispensable tool I required to put it all together.

For Lawyers reading this I was able to accomplish this due to a specific type of contract based on the 'Trust Deed' system they have in Los Angeles. I now need the contract, which I still have, re-written to work for me in the 'Mortgage' type system. In actuality the original concept was from Britain, a mortgage system so this should not be too difficult but I am not a Lawyer.

Everyone else reading this please take it for what it is. An inspirational real estate story of what can happen if all the stars are aligned and someone up there is smiling on you. Believe me making around $150,000 net profit all in a month was nothing to be sneezed at.

Also someone who has nothing else to do can work out the R.O.I. Initial deposit $0.00. final profit = $150,000.00 US. Time span = 1 month. Maybe not.

Finally I am sure there is a Lawyer out there that can help me so please contact me on [email protected] placing 'TRUST' in the subject line and I will explain everything to you. I prefer to get someone from this forum but if it takes too long I will just contact a local RE Lawyer.

I was also thinking of selling the concept but need to see if I can find a sharp Lawyer first so if you are interested in what and how I did what I just explained and how you also can do it as the times are getting similar to what they were in the 80's. let me know at the same e mail. Just place 'INTERESTED' in the subject line. If I do decide to sell this it will not be cheap. That said I do love being creative.

Cheers

Brian

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

What the F*ck !!!!!

Profile photo of LalibellaLalibella
    Participant
    @lalibella

So this happened a quarter of a century ago….and the point is.

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

the point is he wants to make another $150k by selling a contract that doesn't mean anything because if it did he would have used this contract many a times between the 80's and the 2000's but he has not and if it was that great why would you want to sell it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.