All Topics / Value Adding / FREE Residex Property Reports for VICTORIAN, TASMANIAN, and SOUTH AUSTRALIAN properties – Investment or Owner Occupied

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 328 total)
  • Profile photo of moana_fusionmoana_fusion
    @moana_fusion

Residex Property reports provide independent statistical information about the value of properties – so no more relying on what the real estate agent tells you. These reports are offered free for subscribers of PropertyInvesting.com – no strings attached.

Since April 2009 when I started offering PropertInvesting.com subscribers these reports I have run well over 1,000, and as you will see from the pages of posts that follow, they have been very useful and universally well received.

The reports detail what the property is worth (statistically), what other comparable properties have sold for, average rental returns in that area and the historical and projected property capital growth in the area. They take the guesswork out of property research and are great for owner occupiers and investors alike.

To request a report, first make sure your property meets the following criteria:
    1.      It is in Victoria, South Australia, or Tasmania
    2.      It is a residential property
    3.      It is an established property
    4.      It is not vacant land

If it does, then just send me an email with the following details:
    1.      The full postal address of the property
    2.      The link for the online listing if it is on the market
    3.      The email address where I can email the PDF’d report to 
    Also, I’d be interested to know if the property is for an INV or OO purposes.

You can rest assured that I won’t pass your details on to anyone. I produce a monthly newsletter and if I think the content will be of interest to you, I will add you to the distribution list. If you don’t want to be added, just let me know – and of course, you can unsubscribe any time you want.  Please take this as the genuine offer it is.

Cheers, Mike

** PLEASE NOTE, THAT I CAN ONLY RUN ONE, SOMETIMES TWO, REPORTS PER PERSON – SO PLEASE BEAR THAT IN MIND **

Profile photo of wayneclaytonwayneclayton
    @wayneclayton

thanks mike, your the man.

this is agreat offer from a genuine person.

there are not many out there now adays ….

hope to do business one day.
    wayne

Profile photo of moana_fusionmoana_fusion
    @moana_fusion

Cheers Wayne,
    I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully the report helps you with purchasing the new property, and you ultimately get it for less than what the real estate agent is quoting.
    If you have any family or friends who could benefit from having a property report run, just pass on my details, and I'll do that for them.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Mike

Profile photo of dantzedantze
    Participant
    @dantze

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for the info packs you emailed me !!

I am going to go through them all now :)

I will pass your details to my family / friends if you don’t mind.

Cheers!

@moana_fusion

Thanks dantze. i appreciate the feedback, and am happy for you to offer the property reports to your friends and family. Cheers, Mike

Profile photo of mymatephilmymatephil
    @mymatephil

i'd also like to thank Mike for the very rapid turn around. From report request to it arriving in my inbox was done within 10 minutes. I was a bit sceptical at first about getting something for nothing…but it looks ridgy didge.

phil

@moana_fusion

Cheers mymatephil. Appreciate your feedback. I was always told "that a man's word is his bond" and I stand by that – the offer is genuine, with no expectation of doing business anytime in the future. I'm paying for the subscription already, and it costs me no more whether I run 1 or 40 reports pcm. I hope they are of benefit. Cheers, Mike

Profile photo of menteementee
    Participant
    @mentee

Thanks heaps. Excellent report.
    Cheers

@moana_fusion

Cheers mentee – let me know if you need anymore run.

Profile photo of craigandellycraigandelly
    Participant
    @craigandelly

Mike thanks very much for the report and for the prompt reply. Very appreciated.

Profile photo of JLJL
    @jl

Mike,
    Thankyou for the report.  I had not seen one before so thank you for the education.  I also appreciate the prompt reply.

I will pass on your details to friends.

Thankyou,
    JL

@moana_fusion

Thanks JL & all others who have added feedback. It's great that you have taken up my offer, and that the reports are of benefit to you. Enjoy the week, and remember the past deeds of those before us on ANZAC Day. Cheers, Mike

Profile photo of ChatsnowChatsnow
    Participant
    @chatsnow

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the report … and as the others have said, very prompt reply.

Cheers,
    Dennis

Profile photo of dantzedantze
    Participant
    @dantze

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the prompt reply and the info again!! :)

Cheers,
    Daniel

@moana_fusion

Good evening. The take up of my offer has been such that I have almost gone through my monthly subscription with Residex in April. With this in mind I am going to have to limit each person to one report for now. I have contacted Residex in the hope that I might be able to double my subscription with them – I will keep you abreast of any developments. Cheers, Mike

Profile photo of charlie00charlie00
    Participant
    @charlie00

Thanks Mike, excellent work.

– Country Vic.!

Profile photo of flyingyingflyingying
    @flyingying

thank you very much, Mark. The report is very useful and gave me a lot of info about my IP.
    Your reply is very quick and if I need apply home loan, I will contact with you and chat with you.

Thanks a lot again

Profile photo of miikemiike
    Participant
    @miike

Report in under an hour.

Very happy. :)

Thanks heaps Mike!!!

@moana_fusion

Thanks everyone – I have now upgraded my subscription to cope with the number of requests coming in. Happy investing.

Profile photo of danielleedaniellee
    @daniellee

Hi, Mike

Thanks for your help with the report. I put in an offer in that location on Sat 25/4/09 and the offer was accepted by the Vendor. Right now,  am having an anxious wait for the Sec 32 and Contract of Sale to be ready before we can sign.

Thought I compare my layman research and estimates against what professional research firms like Residex have identified as current value for my, hopefully soon to be, first IP.

Once again, thanks for your help.

Regards
    Daniel Lee

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 328 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.