All Topics / Finance / Depreciation Report

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertySeekerPropertySeeker
    Participant
    @propertyseeker

Hi All,

okies i think im gonna go with BDSA Quantity Surveyors to do my reports. however it says they do div 40 and div 43. What does that mean?

Thanks
    PropertySeeker

Profile photo of Dan42Dan42
    @dan42

Div 40 is regular depreciation – carpets, ovens, blinds etc.

Div 43 is building depreciation.

Profile photo of timothy_us8timothy_us8
    @timothy_us8

Write "I want to be Audited" in bright red crayon on that line item. Im sure the auditor will be glad to explain how to depreciate a pair of socks to you :)

Profile photo of blueheelerblueheeler
    Participant
    @blueheeler

Has anyone heard of Loanmarket?

I've had a bad experience with them and applied for a loan 1 month ago. Firstly i was told that i didn't qualify with Rams because i was employed for 10 months. Then, he said that i could apply with Bankwest. A few weeks had passed by and then he told me that we had to apply for the loan ourselves. I asked him if he could find a lender to suit our needs. He then said Rams was the only lender to suit our needs……………….please refer to his email and tell me what you think?

I am glad to help out any way I can – but I cannot submit the loan for you as the product you require is not available to brokers, it is only available through the RAMS branches.

You will need to ring RAMS (137267) and set up an appointment with them.

As I said, unfortunately I cannot assist directly with the lodging of the loan but will be more then glad to help any other way I can.

Thanks

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi blueheeler

I am assuming that you mean self employed for 10 months as if you actually meant employed i can think of a dozen lenders all else being equal that would have considered the application.

I cant comment on Loanmarket but as a competitor you get will get as good information and advice as the person who owns the franchise. Like every organisation there is good and bad.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of blueheelerblueheeler
    Participant
    @blueheeler
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Hi blueheeler

I am assuming that you mean self employed for 10 months as if you actually meant employed i can think of a dozen lenders all else being equal that would have considered the application.

I cant comment on Loanmarket but as a competitor you get will get as good information and advice as the person who owns the franchise. Like every organisation there is good and bad.

Sorry for the confusion, not self employed.

There are 2 other people involved with the appliction.

I'm just disappointed with the time frame that the mortgage broker got back to us. If he was unsure about the products available then he should have said.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.