All Topics / Creative Investing / Investment property agency introduction

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of Results1Results1
    @results1

Hi All,

I have been having a look around this forum for a little while now and have found there to be some interesting and knowledgable people, also there are a lot of new investors with lots of relevant questions. I have not used my agency name and as i do not want to appear over zealous, nor am i wanting to give a wrong impression i wont use it in this first post under the membership I have created for my agency.

I am a small operation that has been dealing in Property for around ten years, some of those with one of the bigger QLD agencies and for the last few years have been doing my own thing. I deal exclusively with investor only property in SE QLD  and have made some great client relationships and these folks have made some good dollars – not overnight by any means. I tend to keep with lower end second hand property (which also equates to primarily Townhouses and duplexes, I do not deal in holiday let situations) that appeals to the people who are happy to build portfolios in that price bracket. I do not list anything I can get my hands on and that creates a situation where my clients can do their homework and see what i list is very good value – when comparing apples with apples, of course. I have many clients who have bought again and again from me and have refered friends to me as well, i definately go with the flow and high pressure tactics sit as uncomfortably with me as they do with the people who are having them directed at them.

Any way, lets get to the point, just being a small fish in an extremely large murky pond and am wanting to extend my database and grow my business. I can see this is possibly a good place to do so. However i have been around here long enough to see others shot down in flames for posting what could be percieved as less than genuine attempts to drum up business. So my point being is anyone interested in what i may be able to offer. I am not considering posting any details if people are uncomfortable and do not want me to do so, however please consider what i have said before posting a knee jerk reaction to a real estate agent posting here.

I am sure i wont appeal to everyone, but i am sure i can help some. So there you have it, balls in the public forums court. Thumbs up or thumbs down.

regards

T D

P.S. Just so those of you who may be reading this post for the first time know, my signature now shows up on here because when i was graciously welcomed in, it is now applied to all my posts.

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Well, how very polite and upfront.  There are other property professional on this website who use an autosignature with their business details.  They contribute valuable posts regulalry and help countless people.  Doubtless some of those people turn into clients.  I don't think anyone here minds this.  Good professionals are as important to the PI as PI's are to those professionals.  We are all keen to build networks of clever people in the right places.  So, welcome to the forum, please contribute, and I'm sure no one will mind your business details being in an autosignature at the bottom of your posts.
    S

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

TD

Firstly welcome to the forum and as SHales has mentioned i congratulate you on reading the advertising rules of the forum and being so polite in your opening post.

I think if you can contribute to the forum by answering posts and assisting people along the way and they happen to become clients then that is excellent.

A signature at the bottom of your post is totally acceptable and good for you in dealing in 2nd hand investment properties.

So often we get investment clubs or organisations telling us how they help investors when we now all they are in disguise are marketing organisation taking large commissions on overprices new properties and looking for unsuspecting investors to off load a developers old stock.

Thankfully when we finance these sorts of deals we can let the clients now the valuation and this puts a stop to such operations.
    In saying this they still exist and prey on those clients not experienced in investing.

i am all for education so look forward and welcome your contribution.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

No grumbles from me. Thank you for the introduction. You have struck the right cord with the forum.

You need to be very careful with any form or advertising in the forum from a legal perspective. A signature is the generally accepted norm.

Thanks again it was a pleasure to read your introduction instead of the normal first time poster, scam/spammer that i regularly encounter.

Jaffa

Profile photo of Lamby1Lamby1
    @lamby1

Hi TD. 

My wife's been hassling me to get an IP in QLD and second hand  lower end property is my investing stratergy preferably close to if not cash flow positive. If you display  your business details you're sure to get some interest from like minded investers. I can't see it being a problem .

Regards Lamby

Profile photo of Results1Results1
    @results1

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, sorry to take so long to reply, but I have been away for easter and my wife bans me from anything more than checking work emails when with the family.

I will get  my signature sorted out today and look forward to joining the community and hopefully being of some help to the folks on here.

Regards

Tony

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Good to have you on board Tony.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

@results1

Thanks richard.

Okay I give up… I have tried to make my signature "live"with my web addrsss and email address but see how to do it. Can some one lend a helping hand.

The website is basically for information, no bells and whistles i am afraid, but have a look. I will be adding a half dozen more proeprties tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for any help with my signature.

Cheers

Tony

@results1

oh , okay it does it automatically, boy is my face red. lol. if you only knew how long is was trying to find out how to do it.

Profile photo of KailynKailyn
    @kailyn

We are planning to purchase a residential property in Delhi/NCR. Want to know is this the right time or we should wait for some more months. Serious replies will be appreciated…

high interest savings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.