All Topics / Help Needed! / Need Advice- Christies Beach SA or Cliftons Beach QLD????

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of financial_freedomfinancial_freedom
    @financial_freedom

Hi Everyone,

I would like some advice on purchasing my first investment property. I have been looking at a suburb called Christies Beach in SA and also Cliftons Beach QLD. My question is this:

would it be better to buy a 3 bed house on around 600m2 about 3-4 streets back from the beach or a 1 bed unit right on the beach? The price difference is about $50000. ( both these properties are in CHristies Beach)

or should i go for a 2 bed unit a few streets back from the beach at Cliftons Beach in a brand new complex – resort style?

does anyone know which suburb would be a better option?

I myself live in Sydney and as far as i have researched both suburbs seem to have good annual growth. Christies beach is 30mins to adelaide CBD.

All three properties range between $220 000 to $300 000

Thanks in Advance

Profile photo of R3R3
    @r3

i live in christies and prices have shot up quickly. Dodd and roy tce are the two main streets you want to get to or closer to the water as they are 3 or 4 streets back. you won't get anything under $350 from these streets though.

best time was to buy 2 years back. now alot of auctions trying to fetch dollar.

Profile photo of financial_freedomfinancial_freedom
    @financial_freedom

Thanks R3,

I have had my eyes on the area for a while and i think that the 350+ mark is still a good buy. Could you tell me if its a nice area to live in???  I have read alot of forums which say that its a troublesome area!

Thanks in advance.

Lina

Profile photo of R3R3
    @r3

i guess its a bit troublesome compared to coastal suburbs hallet cove and marino

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.