All Topics / General Property / Property Manager & Rental Appraisal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of nucencenucence
    @nucence

Hi Everyone,

Long time reader, 1st time poster.

Currently have a property in Beechboro, which i intend to rent out in a few months time once i have finished doing improvements. I am in the process of building a new property which i will be moving into but not for some time, maybe 9 months away as am not at the prestart stage as yet.

Anyhow i need a rental appraisal for my current Beechboro property ASAP. But at the same time i would like the agency to possibly manage the property in 3 months time.

Does anyone use a specific property manager in Perth? Who is good to use and who should i stay well clear of? Money isnt really an issue, i do realise you pay for what you get.

Any comments or tips of things to be wary of would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Michael

Profile photo of ToWhomItMayInterestToWhomItMayInterest
    @towhomitmayinterest

Have a look on realestate.com.au

Check rentals in your suburb look at similar properties to your, this will give you an idea of what the rental income is for the area. – then you will know approximately what to expect from a REagency rental appraisal.

I use this method to monitor any rental movement in the suburbs I've invested in.

Profile photo of nucencenucence
    @nucence

Thanks (towhomitmayinterest)

I have been looking on reiwa and realestate.com.au and domain and do have a good estimate of what the rental income would be. Although i need to submit a rental appraisal to the bank before they set up the loans. On my pre-approval my financial broker put in a conservative figure and everything was fine. Now the bank would like a valuer to value the property and also a rental appraisal done etc just for finalising the loans.

No real problems with that, would just like to use one real estate for an appraisal and property management down the track though.

So Perth people, any ideas?

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.