All Topics / General Property / PERTH property

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of smy_leesmy_lee
    @smy_lee

Hi all im a first homebuyer. I am currently falling out of a contract for a house in lynwood. For anyone in perth outhere. Can you tell me if you think that If i build an average house in ellenbrook it would be a good investment? what do you think. Is an ellenbrook a potential area that will go up. Im so nervouse!

Profile photo of kn_19_htkn_19_ht
    @kn_19_ht

Hi smy_lee,

Is the house in Lynwood yours? Is it on the market now? I think  Ellenbrook is a good area..if you are bringing up a family..but I find it far from many things. It just depends on your lifestyle..or if you are buying it for an investment…

Many first homebuyers are able to get into that market because prices are around the mid 300's.

I am also looking to purchase my first property in perth.

Keen to hear back from you.

Regards,

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Ellenbrook will go up in about 10yrs or more because it is a fairly new area and infrastructure just being built.  Try and look at older established suburbs closer to the CBD.

Lynwood is not a good area as it is close to big Overhead powerlines and the capital growth over 20yrs has not been that great.

I would suggest are you looking for lifestyle or investment then work from there. Also depending what you can afford and is it North or South you want to live.

Get a copy of the map of Metro area and look at properties within your price range and then look at REIWA site to choose some properties.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.