All Topics / Creative Investing / Bathing Boxes

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

Hi – just out of interest, what is the general consenus on bathing boxes?

Do they appreciate in value over time. I know your not allowed to stay overnight in them and there is no power connected. But, can you rent them out on a daily basis? maybe with a generator.

Regards,
    Maree

Profile photo of YnotnowYnotnow
    @ynotnow

i dont get why anyone would buy a bathing box … 150k + for a box on a beach and if global warming continues you can take you box home when its flooded ??

can anyone explain ?

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

thxs Ynotnow. The ones I have seen for sale are around the $65-$85k mark. Sorry I am not a subscriber to the global warming propoganda

Profile photo of YnotnowYnotnow
    @ynotnow

sorry,no offence…it depends where the box is, i assume … although it seems if you get one for 65k-85k in Brighton there could be a capital gain in it, since they have been sold for 150k + … could be a really great buy , i have no idea …i guess,i worded my question a bit tough… might be the best buy ever ,low price ,low maint., good cashflow and high cap gain …i dont know,thats the reason for my questions why anyone would puchase a bathing box …

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

Hey – no offence taken :) I briefly spied those ones in that range at Chelsea.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.