All Topics / Finance / Mortgage Broker Software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RudigaRudiga
    @rudiga

What is the best software for Mortgage Brokers out there? and who should I listen to.

I've had one broker tells me he doesnt use any software as there is no need for it.

Are these any good;
    – ILend
    – PLAN
    – Etracka
    – Trans ActiveClient

The brokers I have come across have told me they use these ones.

If you dont mind me asking what do mortgage brokers mainly use?

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

i don't use any software. It all comes from experience. It also may depend on what sort of client you are aiming for. If the mum and dad with one property who just want a cheap rate, then it may work, but for anything complex, forget it.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I am with Terry never have never would.

Ideal for the new Broker who deals with FHB you are chasing rate but for structuring a loan or for where to put it software is useless.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of RudigaRudiga
    @rudiga

Thanks for that, thats what that Broker was telling me as he said he just uses his experience, i might stick with him.

I dont work in the finance industry but i'm really into it and fascinated about loans and structures, etc. as i have a few mortgages spread out over a few lenders.

when i did speak to a few brokers, they raved on about their software and those were the ones mentioned. have you guys heard about any of these?

also, what about these companies that advertise mortgage reduction strategies? im thinking they use this software and they are selling Line of Credits? is that right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.